Note to Requestor: Our FOIA request form is designed to provide you with helpful guidance on how to submit a FOIA request to the Des Plaines Public Library. You do not need to use this form. You may submit a FOIA request in any written format that you choose. You should retain a copy of your FOIA request for your files.
Any person requesting records of the Des Plaines Public Library may make such a written request either by mail, personal delivery or email to:
Address: Des Plaines Public Library, 1501 Ellinwood Street, Des Plaines, IL 60016-4554
- The first 50 pages of black and white letter or legal sized copies – no charge
- Additional pages $.15 per page
- Color pages will be charged for actual cost of reproduction
- Certification fee is $1.00
- If electronic format is requested, fee will be charged only for cost of the medium e.g. disc, diskette, etc.
“Request for Production of Records” Form may be used but is not required. You may obtain this form from Administration.