Reference Research & Learn
Welcome to the Reference Desk - the place to research and learn in the library and on our Web site.
- Stop by the Reference Desk on the library's fourth floor
- Call us at (847) 376-2841
- Send an email to the ReferenceServicesDesk@dppl.org
- Text a question to:(847) 220-8398
(During library hours only)
- Start your research with our subscription databases. Find online reference materials, magazines, newspapers, maps, language and testing tools and much more.
- Browse our databases by subject areato get a jump-start on your research - for school, work or personal enrichment.
Reference Services, A-Z
- Autism Resource Center
- Business/Career Resources
- Computer Classes @ DPPL and other locations
- Computer Games
- Practice your computer skills.
- Computers and Wireless Internet at DPPL
- Exam/Test Proctoring at the Library
- New Immigrants & ESL Center
- Helpful resources for new immigrants, visitors and ESL students
- Research Databases, A to Z list
- Research Databases by Subject
- Find your subject or topic - we've gathered the resources for you.
- Tax Forms
- Feel free to contact the Reference Desk (847-376-2841) to inquire about available forms. Forms are kept on the 4th floor.
- Tax Information
- Find local tax preparation assistance sites and more information.
- World Language Materials
- Use our easy one click searches to find books in languages from around the world.
Ready to go?
Tune up and save with AllDATA car repair database.
Ask on the 4th floor
- (847) 376-2841
- Send a text msg to
(847) 220-8398 (during regular hours)
- Send email