We have study rooms on the third and fourth floor. They're perfect for study groups or small meetings. Each study room has a table and chairs. You can connect to our WiFi network too.
To reserve a study room:
- Sign up for a room at the Information Desk on the 3rd or 4th floor.
- Rooms may be reserved for a maximum of two hours per day.
- If you have a DPPL library card, you may reserve a room up to two days in advance.
- Sorry, no food is allowed.
For reservations; 3rd floor, call (847) 376-2840; 4th floor, call (847) 376-2841.
Public meeting rooms
We have three public meeting rooms on the first floor. These rooms are perfect for larger events. They have projectors, sound systems, and access to our WiFi network. There is a a $15 usage fee per booking for our public meeting rooms. Booking room B & C together is $30.
Book a public meeting room
Ready to book a public meeting room? We need you to review our meeting room policy and complete the reservation form.Get started
When to make a meeting room request
Meeting room requests are reviewed as follows:
- Requests for January-April are reviewed in mid-December.
- Requests for May-August are reviewed in mid-April.
- Requests for September-December are reviewed in mid-August.
All other room requests must be received no later than Wednesday the week prior to the event.
How requests are reviewed
Your request will be reviewed and you will be notified if it has been accepted. All equipment must be requested when you reserve the room to insure that it is available for your meeting. If you need training to use the equipment, ask at the Registration Desk to get an appointment before your meeting.
Make a request
Please review our Meeting Room Policy below before you complete our Meeting Room Request Form. If you have any questions, please contact me or call 847-376-2780.