We want to help you get online. We have computers and laptops to use here in the building. Free WiFi helps you get done what you need to get done.
Using our computers
Bring your DPPL library card or a card from your home library and you can sign yourself up for a one hour session.
Where to find computers
- Second floor computers are for kids through 8th grade.
- Fourth floor computers are for adults and older teens.
What you can do on the computers
All of our computers offer things like:
- Internet access
- Microsoft Office
- Access to printers
We have computers on the 2nd floor with special games for young kids too.
You will always find helpful staff to answer your questions about using our computers. You can also sign up for our regularly scheduled computer classes to learn more about popular software, the Internet, and more.
Using our laptops
Laptops are available for teens with proper ID to check out and use in the third floor Teen Lounge. See the Teen guide page for more info.
Using WiFi with your devices
With free wifi throughout the building, the library is a great spot to hunker down with your laptop for work or study. Or, relax with your mobile device and download a few free ebooks. You even can print wirelessly too!
If you are bringing your own device to use in the library, please be aware that we:
- Cannot guarantee consistent speeds, quality of connection, or access.
- Cannot troubleshoot your computer or connection.
- Are not responsible for damage, theft, or loss of any kind.
We also expect that you will:
- Protect your own privacy and security while online
- Not do anything illegal or against library policies