During the week of April 16th, our library consortium of 24 area libraries (CCS) will be transitioning to a new online catalog.
This means a new look - and some new bells and whistles - that will make the catalog easier to search and use.
You are going to love:
- The new responsive design will make it easy to use the catalog on any device: phone, tablet or computer.
- A new mobile app! If you use the DPPL app now, our plan is to keep the current app available to you for a short period after the transition. We are also planning the release of a new app, called DPPL Mobile, to follow shortly after the April 17th date.
- Your easy to remember username (optional)
- Easily updating your notification preferences, including email, text, or automated calls.
- Access to all the same materials from any of the consortium's libraries, with the option to change your preferred pickup location.
HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW NOW
1. Due Dates Have Been Extended Past the Transistion
Beginning today, the due dates on items that would normally be due between April 7 though May 1 will all be extended to a date after May 1st.
You will see the extended due on your checkout receipt or in your online account.
2. If You Currently Use Lists and Reading History - Export/Back Them Up Now!
Unfortunately, not all of our data will transition over to the new system.
READING HISTORY: Your reading history (if you opted in to recording it) does not transfer to the new database. To save it, you can request it be emailed directly to you with the form below any time prior to April 12th.
To email or print a list:
1. Go to the lists page and login to see your lists.
2. Select a list, then use the checkbox next to the Select an Action dropdown to select all items in the list.
3. Choose email or print from the Select an Action dropdown (pictured below).
List exports are limited to around 140 items per email. Longer lists will have to be broken up into smaller lists. Contact us for additional help.
Reach out to us at anytime via any of our social media apps, email@example.com or stop by any the info desks.