During the week of April 16th, our library consortium of 24 area libraries (CCS) will be transitioning to a new online catalog.
This means a new look - and some new bells and whistles - that will make the catalog easier to search and use. Get more information about the new catalog changeover.
You are going to love:
- The new responsive design will make it easy to use the catalog on any device: phone, tablet or computer.
- A new mobile app! If you use the DPPL app now, our plan is to keep the current app available to you for a short period after the transition. We are also planning the release of a new app, called DPPL Mobile, to follow shortly after the April 17th date.
- Choose an easy to remember username (optional)
- Easily update your notification preferences, including email, text, or automated calls.
- Access all the same materials from any of the consortium's libraries, with the option to change your preferred pickup location.
From Saturday, April 14 until Monday, April 16, library customers will experience downtime as we transition from one system to another. During this time period:
- Bring your library card to the library! Library staff may not be able to look up your account to check out materials to you.
- Call your library to confirm that an item is on the shelf. As we transition from one system to another, results in the online catalog may not be up to date.
- Place your holds before the weekend! Library staff will not be able to place holds from April 14-April 16, and cardholders will be unable to log into the library catalog to place holds themselves.
- Keep your items a little bit longer! We will automatically extend your due dates, so that nothing is due during this period
Reach out to us at anytime via any of our social media apps, email@example.com or stop by any the info desks.